Contact Tom Crea
Motivational leadership speaker and coach Tom Crea travels from Pittsburgh, PA.
Let me know how you prefer to communicate:
- phone – call me @ 1-412-347-6151
- email – use the form below
Either way, I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Schedule your complimentary call and let’s start resolving one of your unique challenges.
P.S. Our privacy is important. I don’t want my contact information shared with 3rd parties and neither do you.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give me via email or other direct contact from you. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party outside of my organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the email address or phone number given on this website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data I have about you.
• Have us delete any data I have about you.
• Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever I collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While I use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, I also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.