Leadership Development Seminars
Leadership development seminars tailored to your needs
“40% of new leaders fail within the first 18 months”
68% of recruiters continue to rate communication skills a top priority
The primary reason new leaders fail: a failure to build good relationships
Tailor a Session to Meet Your Needs
Relate & Communicate:
Building Bridges and Connecting Teams
Instill & Fulfill:
Developing Others and Inspiring Action
Lead & Succeed:
Set the Example and Promote Cooperation
- Discover their unique communication style
- Identify each of four communication styles
- Practice connecting with others who communicate differently
- Discover their unique motivators, and de-motivators
- Identify each of seven motivators
- Learn how different factors drive and inspire others
- Discover their decision-making style
- Identify the three decision-making styles
- Learn to manage styles to build teamwork and cooperation
Practice answering two key questions that will enable you to identify another person’s style, and discover tips to zero in on the four communication styles and depart this session with a distinct competitive advantage.
Practice addressing indicators that will enable you to identify what motivates others. Those who realize the seven motivators will understand what makes different people “tick” and be able to inspire, giving them a distinct competitive advantage.
Practice recognizing the three decision-making styles and realize that team conflict often occur because of different styles. Managers who can get their teams to value each other approaches will possess a distinct competitive advantage when building teams.